Chemicals & Materials Now!
From basic to specialty, and everything in between
5 most popular Chemicals and Materials Now blog posts from 2016
Posted on January 27th, 2017 by Matt Weber in Chemical R&D
Increasingly advanced consumer technology is a hot topic among those working in the chemicals and materials space, so it’s not a wonder that posts about two different smart phones were among the most popular blogs in 2016.
Equally in demand is commentary and insight regarding sustainability and environmental concerns, which will undoubtedly continue to capture the industry’s interest into the new year.
All opinions shared in this post are the author’s own.
R&D Solutions for Chemicals & MaterialsWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Senior Manager of Strategic Segment Marketing - Chemicals
Connect on LinkedIn
Follow on Twitter
- Air vs. Steam Atomization Part 1 – Sustainability
- The right insights on-demand can help R&D teams get ahead of competition
- Pressure to Reduce Wasteful Production of Animal Products Creates Opportunities for Efficient Ag Chem
- The agricultural industry must always stay a step ahead
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference Coming Up May 14-17