Chemicals & Materials Now!
From basic to specialty, and everything in between
Demographic insights drive Chemical R&D
Posted on June 6th, 2017 by Christina Valimaki in Chemical R&D
Aging baby boomers are the wealthiest generation in history, and they spend most of their money on food, housing and healthcare. To capture their spending, innovative products must be developed in these areas — like wearable diagnostic devices and affordable building materials. See how your company can leverage insights in these growing markets.
Watch the video.
Learn more about Elsevier’s R&D Solutions for Chemicals.
All opinions shared in this post are the author’s own.
R&D Solutions for Chemicals & MaterialsWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
- Hyperloop One Announces Record Speed but Doesn’t Best Aérotrain
- Bigger Bucks for Additive Manufacturing in the Stuff That Makes the Stuff
- Human RFID Implant – Orwellian or Requested?
- DSM Pushes Carbon Pricing
- Composite Posits Coral Bleaching Remedy